Tom Yum Kung (Thai Seafood Soup) Recipe
Thai Food is one of the best foods in the world, but we never think that there is also KETO Thai food. Today’s recipe is one of the best Thai Keto soup. Tom Yum Kung (Thai Seafood Soup) is a very good and delicious soup recipe along with really good nutritious.
Here is the complete recipe of Tom Yum Kung (Thai Seafood Soup). Check out the complete recipe and make sure you make this at home. And please let us know, how you like this or not. But I hope you surely love it.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cups bone broth 1
- cup coconut milk
- 2 lbs white fish filet (no scales or bones)
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 large Vidalia onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 3 carrots
- 2 tsp. salt
- 4 baby bok choy
- 2 cans water chestnuts
- 3 lemons
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 2 tbsp. wasabi powder
- 2 tbsp. fish sauce (to taste)
- In a large stockpot heat 2 tbsp of fat on medium heat.
- Small dice garlic, ginger, onions, and carrots.
- Once the pot is heated add the diced veggies to the pot with the bay leaf.
- Cook stirring occasionally until tender, about 8 minutes.
- In the meantime cut your fish into 1-inch pieces and cut, wash and pull apart your bok choy.
- Peel a few strips of lemon rind off of your lemons, add them to the pot.
- Add the fish into the pot and stir well, until all the fish is seared.
- Add in the salt and the cashew cream, fish sauce, and wasabi powder. Mix well.
- Add in the broth, bring to a boil, let it boil for 10 minutes.
- Add in the bok choy, water chestnuts. Stir. Bring it to a simmer.
- Juice all your lemons. Set aside.
- Let the soup simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Dice your cilantro.
- Add in the lemon juice. Stir. Taste, adjust salt and needed. If you want it thinner, add in a cup of water.
- Serve with plenty of fresh cilantro and drizzle remaining olive oil on top.
So this is it. Make this at home and let us know how you like this or not.
For more follow us on Pinterest.