How to make Tasty Chicken Tikka Masala?
Tasty Chicken Tikka Masala: It is one of the best Indian recipes for Indian small house party and all. So get set and ready to enjoy this recipe.
- 2 lbs chicken thighs,
- skinless and boneless,
- cut into 2-inch pieces
- 10 oz frozen peas,
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 28 oz can tomatoes
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 3 tbsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- In a large bowl, combine together chicken, yogurt, cumin, ground coriander, and salt. Marinade for 10 minutes.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in the pan over medium-high heat.
- Place marinated chicken into the pan and cook until lightly brown on both the sides. Transfer chicken into the slow cooker.
- In the same pan, heat remaining oil. Add onions, red pepper flakes, and garlic and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add ginger, garam masala, and salt and cook for 1 minute.
- Add sugar and tomatoes, turn heat to high and bring to boil. Transfer into the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Whisk together 1/4 cup heavy cream and cornstarch and add to the slow cooker along with remaining peas and heavy cream.
- Stir to mix and cover and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
This above-mentioned recipe is for 6 people. So you can serve this hot. Although this recipe is very popular in Indian small house party. So make this recipe and let us know how to like this recipe or not.