Indian Classic Lamb Curry recipe
Indian Classic Lamb Curry recipe: Indians are known for the spice and elegant cooking. Their classic lamb curry is one of them. It is a slow cooked curry of lamb with an awesome mix of spices. If you might try this at an Indian restaurant. But here I am going to discuss the recipe today. Check Out 500+ chocolate recipes.
- 3.3 lbs lamb, diced
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 cardamom pods
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 4 tsp ground cumin
- 4 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour Salt
- Add flour and lamb into the large zip-lock bag and shake well and
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tbsp oil in the large frying pan over high heat.
- Add lamb to the pan and cook until browned on both the sides, about 7 minutes.
- Transfer lamb into the slow cooker.
- Heat remaining oil in the pan over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic, ginger, and onion to the pan and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add turmeric, red chili powder, paprika, garam masala, cumin, and
- coriander and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken stock and stir well.
- Transfer pan mixture to the slow cooker.
- Add bay leaves, cardamom, and cinnamon stick.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Calories: 568,
- Fat: 25.7 g,
- Carbohydrates: 8.7 g,
- Sugar: 1.3 g,
- Protein: 71.5 g,
- Cholesterol: 225 mg
So make this tastiest recipe at home and enjoy the food with friends and family. If you are a spice lover then you will definitely love this one.
Follow us on Pinterest If you want more recipes like this, then please comment down below.