IIT Hyderabad Review: IITH was founded in 2008, among the eight young Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs). It has 1,155 Undergraduate, 635 Masters, and 893 Ph.D. students with 222 full-time faculties. So here is the complete review of IITH.
- Campus Area- 576 Acres
- Distance from Rajiv Gandhi International Airport is 66.2KM around (2hrs)
- From Hyderabad city, you can get a Bus easily for Kandi.
Stats & Ranking:
- NIRF 2019: Ranked 8th
Mode of Admission:
For BTech- JEE Main then Advanced
For MTech- GATE
For BTech- SEM+HOSTEL+FOOD- 130,000/-
For MTech- SEM+HOSTEL+FOOD- 38,000/-
- 12 Hostel blocks (09 For Boys and 3 For Girls)
- Single Room for everyone
- individual room with a bed, study table, spacious cupboard, and multiplug points including LAN as well.
- WiFi speed- 50MBPS.
- Outdoor Games: Gymnasium, Footballcum Cricket ground, Basketball court, Badminton court, and flood-lit Volleyball, and Lawn Tennis court.
- Indoor Games: Table Tennis, Carrom, and Chess
IITH has a common dining facility for its students, staff, and faculty. Both north Indian and south Indian varieties are served in the dining hall. The quality of food is regularly inspected by the student representatives and the wardens.
Shiru Cafe @ the IITH campus is the first one outside Japan. The Cafe is manned by Japanese student interns and offers free beverages to IITH fraternity.
- Placement percentage- almost 90%
- Highest Package Department- CSE
- Highest Salary- 48LPA
- Lowest Salary- 8LPA
- Average Salary- 26.6LPA
- Companies- Adobe Systems, Amazon, AMD Bangalore, Amrita University, Analog Devices, Bank of America, Benz, BPCL, Code Nation, Goldman Sachs, and Microsoft.
Overall one of the best new IITs. You can take admission without any hesitation.