Cauliflower Carbonara Skillet is a great recipe with a very small amount of calories in it. It is an awesome tasty dish with cheese and cauliflower. It is also a healthy dish for Ketogenic people.
So here is the complete recipe of that dish, I am sure that you should love this recipe.
- 2.5 cups of frozen riced cauliflower
- 8 slices bacon
- 6 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp. dried Italian Herb seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup cashew cream ( 1/4 heavy cream + 1/4 cup grated parmesan)
- 2 egg yolks
- Heat a large skillet on medium heat.
- Use a sharp knife or kitchen shears to cut bacon int 1/2 inch pieces.
- When the skillet is hot, add the bacon to the skillet.
- Cook, stirring occasionally until the bacon is mostly crispy, about 6 minutes.
- Add the minced garlic.
- Stir well until the garlic begins to brown.
- Add in the cauliflower rice, salt, and dried herbs.
- Stir well until rice is thawed out and any liquid it released evaporated.
- Add in the cashew creamer (heavy cream).
- When it begins to simmer stir until thickened, well combined and creamy. Serve while hot.
- Top each serving with a fresh egg yolk and mix in. The hot cauliflower risotto with cook the raw yolk.
- The result is a delicious, creamy dish that everyone will love.
This is a very simple Cauliflower Carbonara Skillet recipe to make but very good in taste and nutations. It takes around 15 mins to make this dish.
Follow us on Pinterest.