Blender Double Fudge Cake Recipe
Blender Double Fudge Cake recipe: It is one of the most loved chocolate cake recipes available in the cake shops. If you are a chocolate lover then I am sure you have this before. If you haven’t this recipe before then you might try this one at least. I am sure you will fall in love with this Blender Double Fudge Cake. Also, check out More than 500+ Secret Chocolate recipes.
- 1/4 c Nuts
- 1 Egg
- 3 tbsp Shortening
- 1 c Milk
- 3 oz Unsweetened chocolate; Premelted envelopes
- 1/2 ts Vanilla
- 1 & 1/4 c Flour
- 1 & 1/3 c Sugar
- 1 & 1/4 ts Baking powder
- 1/2 ts Salt
- 1/4 ts Soda
- 1/2 c Semisweet chocolate pieces
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour baking pan, 9x9x2″.
- Measure nuts into blender; chop on low speed.
- Set nuts aside.
- In order listed, measure remaining ingredients except for chocolate pieces into
- Blend 30 seconds on high speed, stopping blender occasionally to scrape sides with a rubber spatula. (Batter may be slightly lumpy)
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake about 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Immediately sprinkle chocolate pieces over cake.
- Place baking sheet over pan so contained heat will soften chocolate pieces. Spread softened chocolate evenly over cake; sprinkle with reserved nuts.
- Serve warm.
- To prepare a cake with an electric mixer,
- measure all ingredients except nuts and chocolate pieces into large mixer bowl.
- Blend 1/2 minute on low speed, scraping bowl constantly. Beat 3 minutes high speed, scraping bowl occasionally. Bake as directed.
If using self-rising flour, omit baking powder and salt.
This is one of those heavenly recipes for the cake lovers as well for those who are dying hearted chocolate or chocolate cake lover.
You can also check out more than 500+ Chocolate recipes from here.
Follow us on Instagram for more awesome recipes.